Participants will be selected based on submissions of 3-page extended abstracts. Please submit an extended abstract of no more than 3 pages to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by August 14, 2016. Abstracts will be evaluated as they are submitted and evaluation will continue until the program is filled. Space is limited, so interested researchers should submit their as soon as possible.
Authors of accepted abstracts will be notified by September 12, 2016 and will be expected to submit a final version (in Word or PDF format) not to exceed 5 pages, including references and figures, by September 30, 2016. Accepted abstracts will be distributed as informal working notes. Members of the press may attend the event, so please take this into account when choosing the work you submit.
- Workshop: October 14-15, 2016
- Abstract Submission Deadline: August 14, 2016
- Notification to Authors: September 12, 2016
- Final Abstract Submission: September 30, 2016
- Early Registration Deadline: September 30, 2016